Mac Solution: How can I set-up Apple Mail?
- Open mail (should be located on the docking station)
- Under MAIL open PREFERENCES then choose ACCOUNTS
- Select either Add Account or Edit Account.
- When the Account screen pops up, as shown below, you will need to select the Account Type, enter a description, email address, name, incoming mail server (pixelfusion.net), username (without the @pixelfusion.net), and password.
The outgoing mail server will be smtp.pixelfusion.net
- After you have entered all of the other Account information then choose Options. You will then have the SMTP Option screen pop up as show below. You will need to make sure the outgoing mail server is smtp.pixelfusion.net. Authentications are set to None and then enter your email account username (without the @yourdomain.com) and your password.
You are now done entering you email account information so you can click OK.
||The next time you try to send mail, you may get an error message saying the address is not acceptable to your server. You will be asked to try again using an outgoing address provided. Click on that address, and your mail should go through this time.